Our Toronto Condo Law Firm
Fine & Deo is a leading Canadian condominium law firm, providing experienced counsel to the condominium business community. Our condominimum law group includes one of the founding members of the Canadian Condominium Institute, as well as lawyers who have taught courses on condominium law for the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of Upper Canada Bar Admission Course, numerous Canadian Condominium Institute courses, and have provided consultation to the Ontario Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations regarding Bill 38. The firm also provided over 600 condo directors, managers and developers with detailed information regarding Ontario condominium law and the Condominium Act (1998), just prior to the Act being passed, through a series of seminars conducted at various locations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Fine & Deo's reputation and quality of service is acknowledged throughout the condominium industry. Having established themselves as experts in condo law, the lawyers of Fine & Deo are continuously called upon by clients to advise on the many important issues in the ever-changing area of condo law. The firm often acts as counsel to major law firms and business corporations with respect to complicated matters involving condominium development and general condominium law. The firm is also regularly consulted by clients and industry leaders regarding matters that are new in the field of condominium law.
The litigation lawyers at Fine & Deo are consistently the most frequently reported condo law counsel in Ontario and are often called upon by clients and outside legal counsel when there is a need for a well-recognized condominium law litigation expert. Litigation is avoided by the vast majority of clients that obtain our advice during and prior to a dispute arising.
Providing legal services to hundreds of condominium corporations in the condominium community throughout the GTA, Fine & Deo has extensive condominium law expertise and can advise your organization in the following areas:
• General Condominium Corporate Law
- Condominium Development
- Registration of Condominium Plans
- All Issues Relating to Condo Development Law
- Common Element Condominium Corporations
- Vacant Land Condominium Corporations
- Leasehold Condominium Corporations
• Condominium Management
• Tarion Warranty issues and construction deficiencies
• Collection and enforcement of common expense arrears
• Municipal Matters affecting Condominiums and Developers
• Labour issues
• Reserve Funds
• Human Rights, Privacy Law, Health, Safety and Other Provincial and Federal Legislation
• Mediation and Arbitration
• Any other matters relating to condominium law in Ontario